This course can be delivered in Excel 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
This one day Advanced Excel training course will provide you with an understanding of the more advanced features of Excel. The skills and knowledge gained in this course will enable you to use advanced data operations to summarise and consolidations data , advanced PivotTable techniques, work with macros, and much more!
Who is this course suitable for?
The Microsoft Excel Advanced course assumes that you have attended the Excel Introduction and Intermediate courses or have the equivalent knowledge of the software, you may find it helpful to look at the Introduction and Intermediate Course Outlines to ensure this is the correct course for you.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand and modify Excel options
- protect data in worksheets and workbooks
- import data into Excel and export data from Excel
- link data to create more efficient workbooks
- group cells and use outlines to manipulate the worksheet
- create summaries in your spreadsheets using subtotals
- use the Data Consolidation feature to combine data from several workbooks into one
- create, use and modify data tables
- create and work with scenarios and the Scenario Manager
- create and edit PivotCharts
- construct and manipulate PivotTables using some of the more advanced techniques
- use advanced filters to analyse data
- use a variety of data validation techniques
- use a range of Information functions
- use a range of text functions
- create and use a range of controls in a worksheet
- share workbooks with other users
- create recorded macros in Excel
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Excel training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
CPD (Continual Professional Development) Certificate or Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.