This course can be delivered in Excel 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
The skills and knowledge gained on this one day Microsoft Excel – Intermediate course, will enable you to extend your knowledge and you’ll learn how to produce more effective workbooks. The course topics include using formulas and functions, more intricate, formatting and charting features and data manipulation tools such as PivotTables and goal seeking.
Who is this course suitable for?
Microsoft Excel Intermediate assumes that you have attended the Excel Introduction Course and have the knowledge needed to create, edit and print simple worksheets and charts.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- use fill techniques
- work with worksheets
- apply page setup techniques
- apply borders to cells and ranges
- use worksheet functions
- understand and use more complex formulas and functions
- use date and time functions to perform calculations
- create and define names
- apply number formats to cells
- apply conditional formatting
- use goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
- work with Excel’s Quick Analysis tools
- use tables in Microsoft Excel
- create simple PivotTables
- create, format and enhance charts
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Excel training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
CPD (Continual Professional Development) Certificate or Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.