This course can be delivered in Project 2016, 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
Microsoft Project is a complete project management application that is designed to help you to take control of your projects. During this one day hands on course you will learn how Microsoft Project works, how to set up your calendar options, understand task types, enter and create relations between tasks, create, assign and adjust resources and produce dynamic reports
The skills and knowledge you’ll gain on the Microsoft Project Level One course will enable you to confidently use Project to create a new project, enter and work with tasks and resources, create a schedule, and print effective project information.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- start Microsoft Project and identify how it works
- understand some of the key concepts associated with project management
- create a new project file in Microsoft Project
- understand the Project interface and views
- set and change Calendar options
- define working and non-working time
- enter tasks into a project file
- create relationships between tasks in a project
- understand task types and work effort
- add resources, including labour, materials, and equipment, to a project
- understand and use resource assignment calculations
- assign resources to tasks using a number of different methods
- print various views and reports
Who is this course suitable for?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Project. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Project training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
CPD (Continual Professional Development) Certificate or Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.