This Microsoft Project course can be delivered in the following versions 2016, 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
Microsoft Project is a complete project management tool which is designed to help you plan and manage your projects. You can use it to define, schedule and monitor tasks, manage your resources and associated costs and adjust the plan to satisfy any constraints. When your project is under way, you will be able to analyse valuable project information and track progress so that you can make necessary adjustments to keep your project on target and within budget.
As a project manager you’ll need to report and communicate with others in your team. You can create and customise a multitude of useful reports in Microsoft Project. These include Task, Resource, Costs, Resource and Progress reports which will allow you to measure progress and communicate effectively with your team.
Who is this course suitable for?
Microsoft Project – Level 2 assumes that the learner can create basic and simple projects using Microsoft Project. It is also be beneficial for the learner to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment
Microsoft Project – Level 2 is designed for existing users of Microsoft Project who wish to extend their skills and knowledge beyond the creation of simple projects.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand and use various techniques for levelling over allocated resources
- assign material resources in a project
- assign and track costs within a project
- apply constraints and deadlines to tasks in a project
- track the progress of a project
- work more productively with project views and tables
- work with tables in Microsoft Project
- work with features that allow you to control your data
- apply filters and custom filters
- understand and format the timescale
- format projects to make them more appealing and relevant
- print specific data and print settings
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
- Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Project training for over 18 years
- Help in selecting the right course for you
- Comprehensive Courseware
- CPD (Continual Professional Development) Certificate or Certificate of Completion
- Unlimited pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.