This course can be delivered in Word 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
This one day Advanced Microsoft Word training course will provide you with an understanding of the more advanced features of Word. The skills and knowledge gained in this course will enable you to use features such as creating tables of contents, automating tasks with Macros and much more.
Who is this course suitable for?
The Microsoft Excel Advanced course assumes that you have attended the Excel Introduction and Intermediate courses or have the equivalent knowledge of the software, you may find it helpful to look at the Introduction and Intermediate Course Outlines to ensure this is the correct course for you.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- create and work with SmartArt
- create and work with tables of contents and indexes in long documents
- create and work with master documents
- insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
- create, use and delete bookmarks and cross references
- use AutoCorrect to automatically correct words and phrases
- create and use building blocks
- use a range of document proofing features
- use the features of Word to work collaboratively with others
- understand and use the tracking feature in Word
- compare multiple versions of the same document
- create and remove protection for your document
- understand, insert and work with fields in a document
- create and work with electronic forms in Word
- create and work with macros
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Excel training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
CPD (Continual Professional Development) Certificate or Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.