This course can be delivered in Word 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
This one day introduction to Microsoft Word course aims to give you a very good basic understanding in the use of Microsoft Word and will help you to create create high quality document with ease. Emphasis will be placed on developing accurate and well designed documents, such as reports and letters.
The course begins with an introduction to the Word interface – we’ll then move on to creating new documents and using features such as enhancing and manipulation text, creating and using tabs and tables, inserting clip art and pictures and creating multiple documents through merging and printing documents.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Word. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the operating system environment, especially in regard to working with files and folders.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the Word screen and interface
- create new documents
- work with the basic features of Word
- understanding and work with document views
- select and work with text in a document
- use a range of font formatting techniques
- understanding and work with paragraph formatting
- work effectively with features that affect the page layout of your document
- create and modify tabs and tables
- insert and work with clip art and pictures
- use the Mail Merge Wizard to perform mail merges
- print a document
- find the information you need in Help
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Word training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
CPD (Continual Professional Development) Certificate or Certificate of Completion
Unlimited pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.