LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 300 million members and it’s still growing rapidly. LinkedIn has a whole range of tools that will help you to connect and engage with your audience, prospective and existing customers or associated businesses.
During the day you will set up, or review your LinkedIn profile and optimise them, you’ll learn how LinkedIn can help you to grow your business and strengthen your current relationships, increase your online reputation and business opportunities.
During this course you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand how LinkedIn can help you promote Your Business?
- Plan your LinkedIn strategy and define your goals
- Sign up for LinkedIn
- Create and promote an effective Personal Profile
- Understand the importance of your staff having a Personal Profile on LlinkedIn
- Build Your LinkedIn Network
- Engage with Your Connections
- Plan and create your content to maximise engagement
- Create and share compelling Status Updates
- Join and interact with relevant Groups
- Create, publish and promote your LinkedIn Business Page
- Understand and create and promote individual Showcase Pages
- Use LinkedIn to promote your events and increase your Search Engine rankings.
- Measure and track you campaign responses
- Using the LinkedIn Help Centre
Who is this course suitable for?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of using LinkedIn for marketing your business
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer, Sue has a marketing background and has been delivering social media training for 9 years.
Help in selecting the right course for you
Certificate of Achievement
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like a friendly chat about your training needs, do give us a call – our advice is free, contact Sue on 07770 472488 or visit our Contact Page.