Sue, has been successfully designing and delivering Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation Training for organisations and businesses, both large and small throughout the UK for over 20 years.
From the complete beginner to the more advanced user, our wide range of courses will allow you to develop your knowledge and maximize your skills. Sue’s expertise and energy has helped a multitude of businesses in all sectors to save hours of frustration and wasted time!
Sue Jackson MLPI – IT Training Consultant
Sue is an excellent communicator, highly skilled in training programme design and delivery, courseware creation, training needs analysis, preparing the learning environment and maintaining appropriate records of learner development.
Training Delivery & Planning | Bespoke Training | Courseware Design | TNAs
Groups | One To One | Expert | Effective Communication | Report Production
Organised & Methodical | Creative & Proactive | Tactful & Patient
Training Courses Delivered
Microsoft Office Training – all versions at all levels
Microsoft Windows, *Word, *Excel, Access, *Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, *Publisher
Promoting your Website – SEO · Social Media Marketing, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and
Professional Memberships; Qualifications & Training
CompTIA Accredit UK Trustmark+
CompTIA IT Business Trustmark™
JEB Teachers Diploma in Information Technology
Mastering Online Marketing Master-Class (The Management Centre, Bangor)
Registered in ECAS, European Commission Authentication Service
Certified Master Microsoft Office User and Master Mictosoft Word User – Brainbench
Cwrs Cymraeg (Welsh Classes) – completed one year & 1 week residential course
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Private Secretary’s Certificate
City & Guilds – Small Firms Training Initiative – A13, B12 Unit 11
Novell Education Certificate – System Manager
E-Moderator Course – The Learning Business
Communication in Business, Stage 11 – Distinction |Commercial Studies, Stage 1 – Credit
Things People Have Said
‘’An excellent session, tailored to our specific needs – Highly practical and interactive’’
‘’A real eye opener, absolutely brilliant it’s going to be a big help’’
‘’Really enjoyed the session – learned so much! – Made hard things very easy!’’
‘’Very friendly and felt at ease – Didn’t feel scared to ask questions’
Freelance IT Trainer/Consultant
1997 – to present day
ByteBack Training in was established in 1997 – it’s a big birthday this year 21 years this August!
I perform all aspects of researching, writing, preparing and delivering IT training courses for public sector bodies, businesses, organisations and individuals.
- Excel Training for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Cymru Wales (ACCA).
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Excel Training.
- Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales (CQFW) training for Communities First.
- Breakout speaker for the ACCA Cymru Wales National Conference, held at the St David’s Hotel & Spa, Cardiff Bay. Smart Finance Function, Working Smarter Not Harder. Time Saving Efficiency Tips for Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Digital Unite – Digital Project Mentor
- Corporate trainer for Conwy County Borough for over 10 yeas – delivering bespoke Skype training and all Microsoft products – all versions and all levels.
- Researched and composed a wide range of “How to Guides” for Visit Wales (Welsh Government).
- Provides part funded (subject to availability and status) Microsoft Office, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing training businesses in Wales.
- Presented Digital Tourism Business Framework pilot courses to timescale and budget for Visit Wales.
- Created and delivered a range of digital training courses in partnership with NWT for Tourism Partnership North Wales to enlighten and update business and tourist information centre staff.
- North Wales Trunk Road Agency (NWTRA) developed and delivered bespoke Microsoft Project training.
- Delivering Microsoft Office training to Lancashire County Council for 10+ years.
- Developed and delivered a range of courses as part of a project to get communities of all ages digitally engaged.
- As an appointed Wales Tourist Board MyBusiness Trainer, successfully delivered training to Local Authorities, Tourist Information Centres and Tourism Operators throughout North Wales.
- Welcome Host Trainer/ IT Trainer/ Visitor Services Training Coordinator – North Wales Tourism
- PA/Senior Secretary to MD – Travers Morgan Limited
- Membership Administrator – North Wales Tourism
- Secretary – North Wales Tourism
- Secretary – Colwyn Computer Consultants