This course can be delivered in Access 2016, 365, 2013, 2010 or 2007
Microsoft Access is a very powerful database application designed to save time and make creating relational databases easier. The skills and knowledge you’ll gain in this one day Microsoft Access Introduction course will allow you to create a database systems, enter, edit and delete data in database files, work with forms queries and reports efficiently.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Access. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows environment.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand Access jargon and database concepts
- be familiar with the Access screen
- plan and create a simple database
- modify the structure of an existing table
- create a new table and add records
- add transactional records to a lookup database
- work with records in a database table
- sort and filter records in a table
- create simple and effective queries
- create meaningful reports from tables
- create and use forms
If you would like the full course outline:
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
- Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Access training for over 18 years
- Help in selecting the right course for you
- Comprehensive Courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488 or visit our Contact Page.