This course can be delivered in Excel 2016,2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
Excel is a very powerful spreadsheet application which is designed to save you time and make creating spreadsheets easy. This one-day training course is intended for new users of Microsoft Excel and will provide you with all the skills and knowledge needed to create well designed spreadsheets from scratch.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Microsoft Excel. It would however, be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system.
The skills and knowledge you’ll gain on this Microsoft Excel Introductory course will enable you to work confidently with Excel.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the spreadsheet concept and terminology
- understand the Microsoft Excel interface
- plan and develop accurate and well-designed spreadsheets
- create and work with new workbooks
- understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- use a variety of formatting techniques to enhance the look of your worksheets
- change the layout of worksheets
- sort and filter data
- print your worksheets and workbooks
- create and enhance charts
- use the Excel Help for Excel
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Excel training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
CPD (Continual Professional Development) Certificate or Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.