This Microsoft Outlook Course can be delivered in the following versions 2016, 365. 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
This one day course will provide you with a good understanding of the huge range of tools available in Microsoft Outlook. You will feel confident using Outlook and be able to organise your email messages, schedule meetings, create and manage task requests, share your calendar and manage your contacts effectively. Plus lots more!
Who is this course suitable for?
This one day course is intended for those who are already using Outlook
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- edit email messages effectively
- organise and work with mail folders and use quick steps
- use the search facilities to find messages and other Outlook items
- work with message views
- create and work with colour categories
- create and use rules to manage your email messages
- use many Outlook features as you work with email messages
- Printing a Message
- Work with and change Message Formats
- Working Voting Message
- schedule appointments and events in your calendar
- schedule meetings
- monitor and manage your contacts
- create and work with task
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Outlook training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
Certificate or Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.