This Outlook Level 1 course can be delivered in the following versions 2016, 365, 2013, 2010 or 2007
Microsoft Outlook is part of the Microsoft Office suite, it’s a powerful Personal Information Manager (PIM) designed to save you time. You will understand the Outlook Interface, compose, send/reply and manage your emails and attachments, maintain your contacts and manage your appointments with ease, and make integrating tasks, email, calendar and keeping track of contact information simple.
In this course, you will explore the Outlook interface and use Outlook to manage all aspects of email communications. You will work with the Outlook calendar to manage appointments and meetings, use Outlook’s People workspace to manage your contact information, create Tasks and Notes for yourself in Outlook and customise the Outlook interface.
Who is this course suitable for?
Microsoft Outlook – Level 1 assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Outlook – Level 1 are sufficient to be able to send and receive emails, schedule appointments and maintain contact details information.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand some of the email concepts
- start Microsoft Outlook and navigate its key features
- create and send email messages
- receive and work with emails – managing your Inbox
- competently work with file attachments within email messages
- work with message flags and reminders
- work effectively with junk email
- work with the Calendar feature
- create, work and manage your contacts
- create and work with tasks
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the above stated learning outcomes, we will be more than happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
- Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Outlook training for over 18 years
- Help in selecting the right course for you
- Comprehensive Courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.