This course can be delivered in PowerPoint 2016, 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
This one-day course is designed for those who have experience of working with PowerPoint who need an advanced level of skill. You will be able to create real-world presentations. You will also learn how work with slide masters, work with animations, various kinds of media, setup and run a slide show.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is intended for those who are already using PowerPoint and would like to consolidate their knowledge and be able to work more efficiently with PowerPoint.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- create and work effectively with themes
- view and modify slide masters
- create and use custom templates
- create and work with tables
- create and work with charts
- insert and edit images
- edit inserted images
- insert and work with different types of media
- create animations in a presentation
- set up a presentation for the required presentation mode
- save and share your presentations in other formats
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft PowerPoint training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.