Microsoft Publisher course can be delivered in the following versions 2016, 365, 2013, 2010 or 2007
The skills and knowledge gained during this Microsoft Publisher course will allow you to create professional high quality publications and marketing materials for your business, such as newsletters, brochures, flyers, calendars, menus, labels, banners, etc.
Publisher is designed to make it easy for anyone to create professional publications. It includes a range of templates, designs and blank publications that can be used as the basis for your publication. All you’ll need to provide is the content.
Who is this course suitable for?
This Microsoft Publisher Course assumes little or no knowledge of the software. However, it would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- work with the basic features of Publisher
- create a new publication
- understand concepts essential to the use of Publisher
- understand how to work with text
- understand different techniques for working with text
- insert building blocks into a publication
- insert and modify shapes
- insert and modify pictures
- create, use and modify a table
- create publications based on different layout and design options
- use master pages effectively
- conduct and customise a mail merge
- create a catalogue merge
- save and share a publication in several different ways
- find the information you need in Help
What People Say About the Microsoft Project Course
A few comments from previous attendees
Excellent, very relevant to my work
Covered the course outline and more – lots of info
Sue is a fantastic trainer she always takes time to explain everything fully and makes the lessons interesting
Yes very good, well explained and learned relevant info about Microsoft Publisher
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the above stated learning outcomes, we will be more than happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
- Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Publisher training for over 18 years
- Help in selecting the right course
- Comprehensive Courseware
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488 or visit our Contact Page.