This Microsoft Word course can be delivered in 2016, 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
This one day course will enhance your existing Microsoft Word skills and covers more advanced topics, such as working with multiple documents, columns, watermarks, formatting tables, tabs, lists, merging, section breaks, templates, working with pictures and illustrations and much, much more!
Who is this course suitable for?
This course assumes that you have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word or have attended the Introduction to Word course.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- work with a wide range of document techniques
- use a range of advanced formatting techniques
- work with PDF documents
- work with important Word options and document properties
- create and work with styles
- create and work effectively with themes
- create and use templates
- work efficiently with section breaks
- insert and work with headers and footers
- perform various merging tasks
- draw and format shapes
- insert and work with text boxes
- use table features to improve the layout and format of tables
- enhance and correct pictures
What People Say About the Microsoft Word Intermediate Course
A few comments from previous attendees
Have learned a lot today – and enjoyed learning new things! The course was enjoyable, I would recommend anyone to this course!
Training well worth doing – very helpful and informative
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Outlook training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
Where to From Here?
You may also be interested in the Advanced Microsoft Word one day training course.
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.