This Microsoft Word Tricks & Tips course can be delivered in Word 2016, 2013, 365, 2010 or 2007
This one day interactive course is intended for those who already use Microsoft Word and would like to improve their knowledge and make the most of Microsoft Word’s fantastic features. This is a pick and mix course and will suit anyone who is self-taught. We will find out what you need to know to maximise your efficiency and skills using Microsoft Word.
Who is this course suitable for?
This one day course is intended for those who are already using Microsoft Word and would like to consolidate their knowledge and be able to work more efficiently with Word.
- Understand the Word Interface
- Customise the Quick Access Toolbar
- Backstage View
- Restore unsaved documents
- Understand Word file formats, convert and compatibility mode
- Work with Word Options
- Recover unsaved documents
- Use automatic spell checker, work efficiently with AutoCorrect
- Select text quickly efficiently using the keyboard and mouse
- Apply character formatting and use the format painter
- Understand and work with Views in Word
- Understand page and section breaks (landscape & portrait pages in one document)
- Understand the ruler bar – quickly change margins, tabs and indents
- Use borders and shading
- Understand and use the new Clipboard
- Understand Smart tags
- Apply paragraph formatting – alignment and line spacing
- Work with styles & Table of Contents
- Work with Building Blocks
- Bullets and multi-level numbering (very useful for reports)
- Create and modify tables
- Create and use templates
- Create and Edit pdf files
- Create headers and footers including page numbering
- Track Changes
- Find the information you need in Help
Do you have any problems using Microsoft Word? If you would like any particular topic included on this course or would like to discuss the course content please email Sue, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 07770 472488 prior to the training.
What People Say About the Microsoft Word Tricks & Tips Course
A few comments from previous attendees
Excellent – time flew by and as the course was tailored to our individual needs all topics were relevant / beneficial /well presented & extremely useful.
Very useful, very good trainer, right amount of people on the course. Thank you!
Was very dubious I would keep up BUT loved IT.
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Microsoft Word training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like the full course outline for this course, or a friendly chat about your training needs, please do give us a call. You can phone on Sue on 01492 532937 or 07770 472488, email or visit our Contact Page.