Email marketing is a very cost effective method for marketing your business. Your email messages can be sent to thousands of targeted customers for next to nothing. You can send out: emails to encourage potential or existing customers to buy your products or services or send regular newsletters, designed to establish customer loyalty and help you to build a solid relationship between yourself and your customers.
Who is this course suitable for?
This one day course assumes little or no knowledge of using Email Marketing.
- Use email marketing effectively
- Make sure your e-marketing complies with the law
- Plan your e-marketing strategy and define your goals
- Persuade visitors to sign-up to receive your emails or newsletters
- Create your MailChimp account
- Create or import a list
- Manage and improve your list
- Create effective campaigns
- Choose and customise templates
- Understand HTML v text messages
- Write for email and compose engaging content
- Avoid Spam Filters
- Preview and test your campaign
- Measure and track you campaign responses
- Understand MailChimp reports
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer, Sue has a marketing background and has been delivering Internet Marketing training for 9 years.
Help in selecting the right course for you
Certificate of Achievement
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like a friendly chat about your training needs, do give us a call – our advice is free, contact Sue on 07770 472488 or visit our Contact Page.