This one day hands-on no jargon workshop is designed for businesses, who wish to use Facebook to promote their products or services effectively. You will start right at the beginning by creating a Facebook business page or checking your existing settings, you will then work through the process of editing your page, adding content, posting updates, inviting friends, growing your audience, monitoring your social media efforts and much more.
Facebook has over one billion users worldwide and more than 30 million users in the UK alone so having a Facebook Page is a brilliant way for you to promote your business and reach your potential and existing clients.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of using Facebook for social media marketing.
- Discover the world of social media, learn why and how you can use it to promote your business
- Understand the impact of social networking for businesses today
- Learn how social media is being used for “listening” and engaging with existing visitors and potential visitors.
- Define what you want from Facebook – create a social media strategy
- Create / your Facebook Business Page or check your current setting if you already have a Business Page set up
- Use pictures for your profile and cover photos (create a unique montage)
- Create your Social Media Brief – to help you plan your posts
- Understand the Facebook interface
- Confidently create and schedule posts (exciting news, promoting events, offers etc)
- Share your posts on Twitter
- Work with other relevant businesses on Facebook
- Like and share other tourism businesses Page and posts
- Growing your audience – how you can get Likes for your Page
- Learn the dos and don’ts of using Facebook
- Using Facebook Ads – to target your audience
- Promoting Your Facebook page offline
- Learn about Facebook monitoring tools and how to use them
- Uncover the potential pitfalls of social media
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer, Sue has a marketing background and has been delivering Internet Marketing training for 9 years.
Help in selecting the right course for you
Certificate of Achievement
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like a friendly chat about your training needs, do give us a call – our advice is free, contact Sue on 07770 472488 or visit our Contact Page.