Using Twitter to Market Your Business
This one day hands-on Twitter Workshop is designed for Businesses who wish to use Twitter to promote their business. It will give you a good understanding of Twitter and how you can use it to improve and strengthen your online reputation, credibility and your customer relationships.
Businesses throughout the world are already using Twitter to get their message across and to engage with their existing and prospective customers.
During this Twitter course you will learn how to:
- Understand and see how Twitter is successfully being used by businesses todaythe impact it is having
- Discover the world of Twitter, what it is exactly, how and why you can use it to promote your business to a global audience
- What do you want from Twitter? Define your Twitter Goals
- Sign up and set up an effective Twitter account / or check your settings
- Find your way around the interface and understand the jargon used
- What can you Tweet about! Compose and record interesting and engaging Tweets
– share your exciting news, quirky little known facts and promote events, offers etc
- Understanding the different types of Tweets
- Plan your tweets – use Twitter to promote events – before, during and after
- Get your posts and Tweets shared and re-tweeted
- Learn how social media is being used for “listening” and engaging with your existing visitors and potential visitors
- Using Twitter on mobile devices, whilst on the go
- Monitor your Twitter efforts
- Uncover the potential pitfalls of social media
Who is this course suitable for?
This course assumes little or no knowledge of Twitter
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has a marketing background and has been delivering Social Media training for 9 years,
Help in selecting the right course for you
Certificate of Achievement
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like a friendly chat about your training needs, do give us a call – our advice is free, contact Sue on 07770 472488 or visit our Contact Page.