This one day interactive training course will help you learn the basics of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and other important ways to promote your website. It will help you gain a better understanding of SEO and will include; how search engines work and how you can improve your ranking.
More than 90% of travel products are researched online, using search engines. A higher ranking in the search engine result pages, translates to more targeted visits to your website and more bookings or sales! If you optimise your website for both visitors and search engines, your visitors will be able to find your website in the search engine results pages and navigate around your site easily and find the content they are looking for
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to increase the number of visitors to their website and achieve a higher ranking in the Search Results PagesLearning Outcomes
- What is organic SEO?
- How do Search Engines Work?
- How do people use Search Engines?
- Is your website search engine and mobile friendly?
- Create your SEO strategy
- Improving your sites structure
- Optimise your URL structure
- Your domain name and SEO
- Write accurate and concise page titles
- What is Meta Data?
- Using meta data & tags effectively on your website
- Compose effective Meta description tags
- Use heading tags appropriately
- Writing engaging content for your website
- The importance of regular updating
- Keywords/phrases ¦ Research ¦ Selecting the right key words ¦Meta keywords
- Optimise Images for SEO
- The importance and benefits of quality inbound and internal links and how you can get them
- How many inbound links do you have?
- What is anchor text and why do you need it?
- Why it’s important to have an internal search bar on your site
- Other ways to promote your website, integrating social media, pay per click etc
- Understanding crawlers and robot.txt files
- The Importance of site maps
- Competitor Analysis
- Offsite media and promotion
- Measuring and tracking the effectiveness of your website
- Free Google webmaster tools
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has been delivering Search Engine Optimisation training for over 18 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like a friendly chat about your training needs, do give us a call – you can contact Sue on 07770 472488 or visit our Contact Page.