Facebook & Twitter Beyond the Basics
This interactive one day Social Media Marketing course is designed for businesses who are currently use social media and who would like to improve their knowledge and skills.
The advanced Social Media course provides the tools and strategies needed to successfully manage your social networks, allowing you to make the most of powerful word-of-mouth marketing. You will also learn how to define your goals and measure your marketing efforts.
Who is this course suitable for?
This interactive one day Social Media Marketing course is designed for those who are currently use social media and who would like to improve their knowledge and skills.
During this course you will have the opportunity to:
- See how Social Media Networking is currently being used by other businesses (including your competitors)
- Define your social media goals
- Check your current profiles – are they interesting and relevant?
- Customise your cover photo and create a unique montage
- Engaging with your fans – how to get Facebook likes and followers on Twitter
- Follow the right people and respond to mentions
- Using search and hashtags effectively
- Use social media to promote your events or activities – before, during and after
- Get your Facebook posts and Tweets shared and re-tweeted
- Work effectively with Twitter Lists – organise your Twitter stream
- Friend or Follow – find out who unfollowed you?
- You talk too much – Sometimes 140 characters just isn’t enough!
- Linking and integrating your social media platforms
- Share your FaceBook posts with your Twitter Audience
- Share your Tweets with your Facebook audience
- Add a YouTube tab to your Facebook page
- Incorporate SEO in your social marketing
- Use Hootsuite a social media dashboard to manage your Social media accounts and schedule Tweets and Posts
- Use Bitly to shorten URL’s and monitor the number of clicks they receive
- Measure and record your online impact
ByteBack Training Satisfaction Guarantee
If at the end of the training course you feel you have not met the stated learning outcomes above, we will be happy to discuss how best we can put this right.
Experienced and knowledgeable Trainer – Sue has a marketing background and has delivered social media marketing for 9 years
Help in selecting the right course for you
A Certificate of Completion
Pre and post course email/telephone helpline and support
We welcome your enquiries and would like to help to make your training easy and fun. If you would like a friendly chat about your training needs, do give us a call – our advice is free, contact Sue on 07770 472488 or visit our Contact Page.